Cannabis Careers Connecticut
Content Manager - Foxboro/Hemphouse Farms CBD
The focus of this position is to organize and distribute content through the websites, google business listings, youtube, and select social media.
The purpose of this position is to facilitate quality content delivery to search engine friendly platforms, to customers via customized email sequences, as well as social media for FF/HHF CBD. The role manages the day to day media creation and technology to distribute it. Our products have helped hundreds of people in their daily lives, with the greenhouse being the cannabis source for a variety of products produced onsite. From discovery, through product delivery, and follow up maintaining a high quality experience is a significant responsibility. This position starts at entry level with potential for growth. Commissions are available.
Processes supported by this position include:
- Website and webinar content development and promotion
- Website maintenance (Catalog changes, coupon creation, etc).
- Digital marketing (Blog, google business, newsletters/email sequences, social media, etc)
- Manages FF/HHF CBD website and digital assets to facilitate a perfectly smooth experience for cannabis/CBDers both enthusiasts, and the curious.
- Manages website and social media to help FF/HHF CBD grow our perfect clientele
- Webcast Production to produce well attended smooth live webcasts.
- Managing website & digital experience to insure quality info, ordering, and delivery.
Personalities that are self motivated and enjoy a little pressure do well.
Monday - Friday 5 hours a day. Virtual 4 days a week - Also possible events regionally, nationally, or internationally.
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org